Sr Paid Search Manager
Springbox, a Prophet Company is a fast growing, Austin-based agency that helps our clients realize their growth potential through the design and development of human-centered customer experiences and performance-driven campaigns. We bring ideas to life in ways that engage customers to take action, blending expertise in user experience and demand generation to deliver outcomes for our clients.
Springbox is a place where you – and your ideas — have the space and support to thrive. We foster collaboration and respect everyone’s diverse skills to build solutions that our teams can be proud of while driving our clients' growth forward. Being a part of Prophet means we solve a range of problems for our clients, allowing you to apply your skills in different ways while exposing you to paths you may not have considered. Here, you’ll grow with good people and have the opportunity to pursue a path that aligns with your personal and professional goals.
Sr Paid Search Manager
Springbox is looking for someone who can lead both strategy and execution of Paid Search on our high-performing, fast-paced Demand Generation team. The Sr Paid Search Manager is a critical part of the team, responsible for creating, managing, and growing our PPC campaigns in order to drive measurable revenue for our clients. This person is responsible for developing a strategy, researching, analyzing, and optimizing client campaigns while measuring and reporting on all KPIs.
- Provide thought leadership and competitive strategies to find market gaps for increased campaign success across multiple clients
- Execute best practice campaign strategies, structure, and reporting
- Create and execute successful keyword management, creative testing, and bidding strategies on PPC search engines to effectively achieve customer acquisition goals.
- Provide campaign insights through keyword and competitor research and keyword testing
- Execute campaign optimizations daily across all clients
- Write Search ad copy for all client campaigns
- Conduct detailed SEM Audits for campaign research
- Coordinate forecasts and budgeting with other members of the media team
- Communicate with members of the demand generation team daily on campaign pacing and learnings
- Manage campaign budgets daily
- 5+ years Search Engine Marketing experience
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Proven track record of success with and deep understanding of large scale paid search programs and strong research capabilities
- Proficient search ad copywriting skills
- Solid knowledge of current and emerging SEM trends and technologies
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and high attention to detail
- High level of independence and efficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge for data manipulation and tactical execution including pivot tables, V Look-ups, concatenation, etc.
- Excellent Ad copywriting skills
- Proficient at conversion tracking and pixel placement
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- B2B experience preferred
- Attribution Modeling knowledge is a plus
- Technical SEO capabilities are a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience in managing junior paid search team members is a plus