Springbox offers a fun, stimulating, technology-focused work environment that is fast-paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill-set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
Our Austin office is looking for a Digital Copywriter (mid-level to senior) to join our creative team. Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, the Copywriter is responsible for developing creative and forward thinking solutions from concept to launch while collaborating with analysts, art directors, content strategists, UX designers and developers. A Digital Copywriter at Springbox is a conceptual thinker and exceptional writer with a deep understanding of the digital and social world.
- Support projects from concept to launch
- Think big – campaign concepts, big umbrella ideas, branding, social, video, etc.
- Ensure that copy and creative executions support client business goals
- Present creative solutions and establish trusted relationships with clients
- Clearly articulate the thinking and story behind ideas and recommendations in both internal and client presentations
- Collaborate and communicate well with team members across content, design, UX and development disciplines
- Critique and review work from supporting team members to ensure quality execution
- Interpret client and peer feedback to drive design direction
- Help to create and maintain creative development processes
- Prepare presentations and participate in pitches for new business and/or offer assistance to pitch teams
- Follow and share industry trends as well as stay up-to-speed on emerging technologies and how it can/will impact their solutions
- 2-5 years of experience working as a copywriter in a digital setting
- Exceptional writing and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong interest and understanding of all things digital and social
- Ability to adhere to and/or create voice and tone for brands
- Understanding of search engine optimization
- Basic familiarity with WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Prior experience supporting national consumer brands
- CMS knowledge
- Adobe Photoshop or Creative Suite
Perks (because it matters, right?)
- Wear what you want to work, up to a point. No speedos.
- Fully stocked “beverage” refrigerators.
- Located downtown at 8th and Colorado Ave. (Plenty of coffee shops close by)
- Modern, comfortable workplace, with areas to chill when you need it.
- Ping Pong Table
- Uplift desks (option to stand or sit)
- Flexible hours. Some of us aren’t morning people!
- Bring your best friend to work (Dogs allowed)
- Unlimited PTO policy (This is not a typo)
- Ego-free environment.
An online portfolio is required with resume.