Springbox offers a fun, stimulating, technology-focused work environment that is fast-paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill-set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
Springbox is looking for an experienced Digital Production Designer to work with the creative team to prepare and manage designs for development. Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, this Production Designer is responsible for confidently communicating across teams, applying and adhering to web design best practices and prepping all design assets for optimal performance online. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, branding, and typography and have previously used technology to improve their design solutions.
- Slice and optimize final design assets for optimal cross-platform performance
- Critique and review creative design files to ensure efficient design production
- Retouch large images and slice web friendly, social assets
- Adhere to existing brand guidelines and creative direction to unite the visual style consistency across the brand
- Flex cross team skills including UI design, Frontend Production Prep and Creative Production
- Assist in posting/entering marketing content as needed
- Help prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Daily collaboration with the ux, content, creative and tech teams to execute digital projects across all platforms
- Interpret client, peer feedback and brand standards to drive design direction
- Manage a work queue of design priorities, and successfully balance requests and priorities of multiple teams
- Work well in a collaborative, team based environment (work autonomously and as part of team)
- Study, stay up-to-date to apply and share latest software, technology, new trends, tools and techniques with the team and with clients
- Provide level-of-effort and ballpark time estimates for project deliverables to assist account service team
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience creating digital experiences
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A love for web safe cools, typography and grid-based design
- Obsession for web design principles such as user experience, usability and accessibility
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Invision and Sketch
- Strong knowledge of Google and Microsoft Word, PPT, Excel, and Outlook
- Past experience working on responsive websites, applications, marketing campaigns, social media and brand development
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally between UX, Creative and Development
- Video editing and assisting experience
- Experience working within a CMS and managing content entry
- Prior experience supporting national brands
- Copyediting skills
Perks (because it matters, right?)
- Wear what you want to work, up to a point. No speedos.
- Fully stocked “beverage” refrigerators.
- Located downtown at 8th and Colorado Ave. (Plenty of coffee shops close by)
- Modern, comfortable workplace, with areas to chill when you need it.
- Ping Pong Table
- Uplift desks (option to stand or sit)
- Flexible hours. Some of us aren’t morning people!
- Bring your best friend to work (Dogs allowed)
- Unlimited PTO policy (This is not a typo)
- Ego-free environment
An online portfolio is required with resume.