Forget everything you know about agencies. Now, meet Springbox — a place where ‘work hard, play harder’ is more than a motto. Our data analysts, UX strategists, art directors, copywriters and developers work side-by-side to create digital experiences designed on customer intelligence and built with leading technology for clients they believe in — Nestlé Waters, The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network and Snap Kitchen to name a few.
Springbox seeks a dynamic, collaborative Strategist to join our Austin team. At Springbox, this role plays an important part role in leading strategic initiatives for our clients.
The Strategist is responsible for leading Strategy operations across the lifecycle of multiple, simultaneous client projects, including:
- Collaborate with the account team to develop new business initiatives and ongoing strategic opportunities.
- Lead discovery projects for new clients: stakeholder interviews, analytics and data analysis, market and competitive analysis.
- Develop digital strategy and execution plans: search, conversion rate optimization, ecosystem, multi-channel and roadmap development.
- Work effectively across UX, Creative and Development teams to provide strategic perspective of business value/objectives into deliverables.
- Provide ongoing strategic insight and measurement for existing clients.
- Collaborate with engagement team to identify new strategic opportunities with existing clients.
- 3 to 5 years experience as Business Intelligence Manager, Web Marketing Manager, Web Product Manager, Digital Strategist or related role.
- 1 to 2 years of agency/client relationship experience.
- Deep experience leading digital marketing and acquisition campaigns, including SEO, SEM, paid search, content marketing, email and social media marketing.
- Experience analyzing and optimizing conversion for web content, pages and purchase flow experiences.
- Product marketing/eCommerce experience.
- Expert level ability extracting insights and findings from web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst.
- Experience with developing client relationships, stakeholder interviews, surveys and user research.
- Experience with B2B, B2C, eCommerce, web products and cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with business forecasting, business modeling and market research.
Perks (because it matters, right?):
- Wear what you want to work, up to a point (no speedos).
- Fully stocked “beverage” refrigerators.
- Ping-Pong table, pool table, shuffleboard and Xbox360 w/Kinect.
- Located downtown at 8th and Colorado Street.
- Modern, comfortable workplace, with areas to chill when you need it.
- Flexible hours (some of us aren’t morning people).
- Bring your best friend to work (dogs allowed).
- Paid parking and paid benefits.